Support and Trainings
- HOUSING ASSISTANCE – Clackamas County Coordinated Housing Access is the starting point for housing and support services. Emergency, transitional, and permanent housing referrals may be available. Problem-solving and resources to prevent loss of housing can be explored (financial assistance is based on eligibility). You can call or fill out the online intake form to get on the waitlist for an Intake Interview. Phone: 503-655-8575
- Clackamas Parenting Together Calendar – event calendar for family-friendly events and parent support/learning opportunities.
- Cooking Matters – Cooking Matters is on a mission to make eating healthier and affordable for families everywhere. Find tips, recipes, lesson plans, and handout activities for kids. Find cooking classes in your area as well.
- School-Based Health Centers – confidential medical services for students. No student is denied services. Insurance is billed whenever possible; however, students and families are not charged for services.
- Youth Era – Youth Era works to empower young people and create breakthroughs with the dedicated systems that serve them. Clackamas Drop-in Center is open Monday-Friday 3 pm-6 pm