Become a Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Receive Up To $500 Sign On Bonus! See Details Below.
What is it like being a DSP?
In the Direct Support role you will be assisting with everyday living needs and providing your customers support with skills necessary for them to be as healthy and independent as possible. If the idea of providing one-on-one, person-ceneterd care for people who experience developmental disabilities excites you, then this is the role for you!
Daily tasks can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers to reach personal goals or growth
- Provide transportation to community outings
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Aid customers with household cleaning
- Aid customers with daily hygiene and nutrition routines
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Auto insurance (at least liability)
- Willingness to drive up to 30 miles one way
- Working cell phone
- Direct deposit
- Valid First Aid & CPR card
- Ability to pass criminal history background check
Job Types: Full Time, Part Time
Salary: $18 – $20/hour depending on experience and availability
Up to $500* Sign On Bonus!
The new provider must:
- Work an average of 20 hours per week over 90 days
- Work at least 100 hours