Swindells Center events, including Sibshops, IEP training, and a Community Health Fair
- Library of Things – The library has more than just books – you can check out anything from camping gear to a ukulele (why not both?) through your local library.
- Buy Nothing Group – This Facebook group helps people connect through a ‘gift economy.’ This is not an endorsement, for info only, but I’ve heard good feedback from the parents I work with – looking for a sensory swing? Safety items? Or other equipment/supplies?… ask the group.
- Ant Farm Youth Core – Ant Farm helps youth learn work skills with their peers while connecting with the community; typical jobs include yard work for local seniors, clean up at local parks and they even have a coffee shop where youth can gain food prep and customer service skills.
- Oregon City Farmers Market – every Saturday in August, 9 am-2 pm – located at the Red Soils campus, 2051 Kaen Rd. Oregon City.
- Be prepared for wildfire season – you can sign up for notifications or view current alerts HERE also, see the attached documents for more info.