Mental Health Resources
- Clackamas County Crisis Line – provides 24/7, free, and confidential support. 503-655-8585
- Crisis Text Line – Text HOME to 741741 – 24/7 line.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – provides 24/7, free, and confidential support. Military veterans may press ‘1’ for specialized care. 800-273-TALK
- The Trevor Project Suicide Prevention Line – for LGBTQ+ youth. 1-866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386)
- Oregon YouthLine – a teen-to-teen crisis support and help line. Please let your teens know that there are peers available to listen and support them. Call, text, and chat options are available.
o Call: 877-968-8491 (24/7 line)
o Text: teen2teen to 839863
o Chat: Online (4pm-10pm)
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trans Lifeline’s Peer Support Hotline – Peer support service run by trans people. 877-565-8860
- Suicide Survivor Support Group – Youth Era Drop-in Center. Tuesdays at 4 pm. For individuals ages 14-18.